Along with the happiness and celebration, the wedding brings a lot of preparations with it. The most nerve-racking task included in your trousseau shopping list is finding the perfect Wedding Ring. Choose something chic and classy for your special day to exemplify your true love and commitment.
If we talk about Engagement Ring, Rose Gold Engagement Ring is at the Pinnacle of popularity. The most noticeable feature that it complements every skin tone that accentuates the style of the wearer.
Existence of Rose Gold Ring
The concept of Rose gold came into existence during the rule of the Russian Czars and connoted as a romantic jewelry. It is also known as “Russian Gold”. Later in the 1920s, this piece of jewelry was introduced as part of Trinity Band by the French Jeweler named Cartier. This trinity band comprising 3 Band Ring – Rose Gold, Yellow Gold, and White Gold. Rose gold was reintroduced again in the 1940s, during WWII, when the government banned platinum.
Benefits of Choosing Rose Gold Engagement Ring
The Rose gold ring has become immensely popular among couples. Why? There are various benefits that can entice a buyer to choose Rose Gold Engagement Ring:
- Durability – Rose gold rings are more tenacious as compared to yellow and white gold in terms of durability.
- Affordable – If you are looking for buying premium-quality wedding ring without burning a hole in your pocket, then Rose Gold Engagement ring is a perfect choice.
- Vintage Look – If you love to wear old style or vintage-inspired piece, then, rose gold ring is meant for you. It can not only add a vibe of classiness and elegance to your style, but make it more expressive.
- Romantic Appealing – As pink color symbolizes the true love and togetherness, so the pink hue of the rose gold engagement ring is the perfect romantic connotation.
- Complement Skin Tone – Rose gold jewelry complements every skin tone and looks amazing both on warm and cool skin tones.
Rose Gold Engagement Ring Caring & Maintenance
The Rose gold engagement ring requires utmost care and maintenance alike diamond ring. Keep your ring away from hard hits, scratches, and dings because repairing may take a great tool in your pocket.
When it comes to cleaning, you need to be less cautious. Use lukewarm water and gentle soap and rub your ring gently with a soft hand. Followed by this, rinse your ring carefully in clean hot water and thoroughly it with soft cotton cloth.
Now keep your ring open in the air for half an hour to soak the moisture present at the surface of the stone. Finally, store your ring properly in a jewelry box.
Hope this blog can help you to get the detailed insight into the world of Rose Gold jewelry. Explore the exotic collection of Rose Gold Engagement Ring at True Romance.